Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Gabriella Rose

3? Really 3, wow! It goes by so fast, too fast. They always say times flies when you're having fun, and boy are we having fun. You could turn a room full of grumpy old men into mush. Your sense of humor is well beyond your years. The things you come out with, are just plain hilarious. You are one of the most loving considerate people I know. If someone is hurt or sad you offer up your blankie, a kiss, or a bandaid. You love that you are still the "baby" and will take advantage of that at all costs. Your hair, oh my God your hair, it's the tightest bunch of curls I have ever scene. The wildness of it when you wake up, the adorableness of it when you have in pigtails, the maturity of it when you have a headband in. Your hair has all the qualities you have... wild, adorable, and mature. You amaze me everyday, and you make being your Mama the best thing in the world. Happy Birthday Bella I love you!

No comments: